Choose Your Country or Region
Warranty & Return Policy
HiBoost warrants to the original purchaser that the products covered by this limited warranty statement conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) year from the date of original purchase. For warranty service, you will need to provide proof of the date of original purchase.
Customers can choose to return the signal boosters and kits directly to the manufacturer at the purchaser’s expense with a dated proof of purchase and a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number supplied by HiBoost. RMA numbers may be obtained by contacting customer support at 972-870- 5666 or email@example.com.
Limitations of Warranty, Damages, and Liability
This warranty does not apply to any signal boosters or kits determined by HiBoost to have been subjected to tampering, misuse, abuse, loss, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.
HiBoost is not liable for any Signal Supervisor application network connectivity issues. The cell phone signal booster relies on a strong, continuous and reliable connection to the internet in order to communicate with the cell phone application. For all Signal Supervisor Application related issues, please check your network strength and call our technical support.
Failure to use a surge-protected AC power strip with at least a 1000 Joule rating will void your warranty. Damage caused by lightning is not covered by this warranty.
All HiBoost products that are packaged with other HiBoost accessory products are intended for resale and used as a single integrated system. Such product kits are required to be sold to the end-users or subsequent reseller as packaged.
Warranty Exchange, Repair Policy
- In case the customer chooses Product replacement or repair, the customer is in charge of delivery cost.
- In case of Product repair, technical specialists define repair period after defects checking and then inform the customer. Total period can’t extend to more than 3 months after HiBoost receives the product.
- In case of Product replacement, technical specialists define new Product delivery period after defects checking and then inform the customer. Total period cant’ extend to more than 3 months after HiBoost receives the Product.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
Within 30 days of the product purchase date you may return products purchased at HiBoost online store for a full refund of your purchase price. Products must be returned in their original condition and packaging with all included parts. Customers are responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
Shipping and handling is non-refundable on product returns, unless you received a damaged product or the wrong product was sent to you, in which case we will also pay the return shipping cost.
To return a product on your own volition, you should fulfill the following conditions.
- Return the product in externally good order, not damaged or worn-out
- Return the product in the original package it was shipped
- Return the product in the same full kit it was received including original cables, accessories and other components
- Fill out a RMA form
- Bear the cost of the return shipment
If the product doesn’t meet customer’s requirements due to made incorrect choice, the customer has the right to replace this product for a similar one with appropriate specifications. In case of product replacement, the customer takes personal charge of delivery cost associated with return of a previous model and obtaining a new one.
If a price of a new model is higher than a previous order price, the customer should pay the difference. If a price of a new model is lower than a previous order price, the seller returns the difference to customer’s account.
The product, which is not a subject to return under 30-Day Money Back Policy:
- Returned in not an original, damaged or worn-out package
- Returned not in an original full kit
- Returned after being disassembled, modified or altered
- Returned after being used with not original components or parts
- Damaged due to improper cabling or installation
- Damaged due to misuse, negligence, abnormal physical, electromagnetic or electrical stress
- Damaged due to lightning strikes or natural disaster
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy, please contact us at:
Address: 3150 Premier Drive, Suite 130, Irving, TX 75063